Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fun Political Ideology Quizzes

Hi All!

Many of you thought the "how elitist are you" quiz from my second post on this blog was very fun, so I decided to post more fun quizzes.

Here are some political ideology quizzes that I thought were fun!:

Quiz 1: The Political Matrix
This quiz is scored from -10 to 10.  -10 being super leftist and 10 being a right wing nut.  It gives you two -10 to 10 scores: one for economic issues and the other for social issues.

Quiz 2: The Progressive Quiz
This quiz is scored 0 to 400.  400 being super progressive (left-wing); 0 being super conservative (right-wing).

I included these two quizzes so that there wouldn't be a bias of positive numbers towards either end of the political spectrum.

My scores: in case you cared...or wanted to compare your ideology to the author of these posts
Quiz 1: Economic -0.71, Social -4.61
Quiz 2: 236

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got Mitt Romney playing the role of a Massachusetts Moderate on Quiz 1... except with more abortion.

    I got Bill Clinton Democrat:
    Economic score: -1.94
    Social score: -4.00

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to report my score now. My score is -3.1, -5.0. That makes me a moderately leftist and socially libertarian individual. The other quiz looks very interesting, but a little complex give how much this past one took out of me. I'll report back on my score on that one later.

    ReplyDelete